- Application Guidelines and Tips
- 2020 Grants Round Application Form
- Letter of Support Examples
- Application Checklist
- Evaluation Resource for Grantees
- Grants Evaluation Report
- Certified Financial Statement Template
- Integrated Project Plan Template
- COVID-19 - Important information for currently funded projects, 20 Mar 2020
- Newsletter #18: 2020 Grant Round Now Open and introducing our 2019 Successful Grantees, 25 Nov 2019
- Newsletter #17: 2019 Grants Round Update and More News, 29 Jul 2019
- Newsletter #16: New Grantees, 2019 Grant Round Launch, New Publications and More, 8 Nov 2018
- Newsletter #15, 11 Jul 2018
Human-centred Design Resources
Human-centred design is a framework that develops solutions to problems through involving the human perspective in each step of the design process; approaching them from the point of view of those experiencing the problems.
The designers at Portable delivered workshops to support the delivery of our 2019 Grants round theme.
Their report, Design for Justice, is a statement on how design thinking principles can be used to improve the legal sector. It provides a guide for individuals working or using the legal industry to improve the way justice is delivered.
- Platform C is a virtual hub offering support, learning and connections for people tackling big, tough problems and creating large-scale impact through collaboration.
- A Wayfinder’s Guide to Systems Transformation is a guide with lots of great advice for NFPs and shares 18 insights into tackling complex systemic problems through collaborative processes.