- PDF doc
- 142.17 KB
What you can expect from us
On this Page
What can you expect from us if you make a complaint?
- Wherever appropriate we will try to help you resolve your concerns.
- If we are unable to deal with your complaint we will explain why and give you some information about other options that may be available to you.
- We will explain our processes to you.
- We will treat all parties to a complaint with respect and courtesy.
- If we decide that it is necessary then we may formally investigate specific concerns.
- We will deal with all complaints in an impartial way and as quickly as we can.
What are your responsibilities if you make a complaint?
- We ask you to do your best to clearly identify your concerns.
- We need you to co-operate with any requests we make for further information or documents.
- If you need more time, please ask for it – do not wait until a deadline has passed.
- We also ask that you treat our staff with respect and courtesy.
Last updated on