Refunds for Practising Certificate fees
If you have received an email or SMS relating to a refund for your practising certificate fees, we would like you to contact us. Please follow the steps below:
- Call 9679 8001 and ask to speak to a member of our team, Julie Tanish
- Please have ready the account name, BSB and account number for your nominated account
- Our team will take your details over the phone and arrange a refund
- If you have encrypted email, you can also email us at email@example.com with your account name, BSB and the account number for your nominated account. Please also include your full name and Practising Certificate number in the email (you can find this on your last practising certificate)
- Please do not respond to the email you were sent unless you have email encryption as this is not a secure platform to provide bank details
Please note that the VLSB+C office will close for the Christmas period on 24 December 2020 and reopen on 6 January 2021.