Sexual harassment survey closing midnight, Monday 9 September
September 5, 2019
Have you experienced sexual harassment in Victoria’s legal workplaces? Have you seen it happen?
There’s still time for you to tell us about your experience.
Our survey on the prevalence and nature of sexual harassment in Victoria’s legal workplaces, which we launched a couple of weeks ago, is part of our broader project to address sexual harassment in the profession.
The survey closes at midnight on Monday 9 September, and it’s important we hear from as many people as possible. The results of the survey will help inform our response to this issue.
So, if you’re a Victorian lawyer, someone who works in a legal workplace but is not a lawyer (including law students), or a current or former legal client – we want to hear from you.
- For lawyers holding a current practising certificate – if you haven’t already completed the survey, please do so using the unique link in the reminder email sent to you by Ipsos, our survey provider, on Friday, 23rd August
- For lawyers who don’t have a current practising certificate, legal clients, non-legal staff and former staff of legal workplaces – you can access the link here.
The survey will take approximately 10-25 minutes to complete. Your answers are anonymous and will remain strictly confidential.
We have heard that some lawyers had issues accessing their unique link last week. We are very sorry about this. The issue has been fixed and we would appreciate if you could please try the link again.
More information about the sexual harassment surveys is available here.
If you have any questions, would like more information about these surveys, or would like to report a problem, please call us on 03 9679 8001.
Reporting sexual harassment
If you wish to discuss a matter confidentially, or make a complaint relating to sexual harassment by a lawyer, please:
- call us on (03) 9679 8001 and ask to talk to a member of the Sexual Harassment Complaints Team, or
- email email@example.com, or
- send mail addressed to the Sexual Harassment Complaints Team, Victorian Legal Services Board and Commissioner, GPO Box 492, Melbourne VIC 3001.