Workshop: Technology and the future of the legal profession
November 22, 2018
The Victorian Legal Services Board + Commissioner wants to make your life easier when it comes to your professional registration, finding the information you need and doing things online, but we can’t do it without you!
We would like to invite you to join us for a breakfast workshop on Tuesday 4th December to discuss how we can best serve you using digital tools and technologies, in the context of the future of the legal profession. We want to explore some of the challenges facing the legal profession and the role of technology in a casual, interactive workshop format.
The workshop will be a 1.5 hour event from 7:30am – 9am on Tuesday 4th December, with a delicious breakfast provided.
You will participate in a group of up to 25 people who, like you, have been specially invited for your unique experiences and perspectives. The group will include a range of legal professionals at various stages of career and practise so that, together, we can generate ideas from a wide range of viewpoints.
- Breakfast and refreshments
- Inspiring talks from technology experts to get us in the right frame of mind
- Interactive group activities to understand your needs and generate innovative ideas
- An open, collaborative environment where all viewpoints are welcome
- All materials will be provided, no need to bring anything with you – just an open mind
- The chance to have input and be part of an exciting step forward for the future of VLSB+C in supporting the legal profession
- At a fully-accessible venue in the CBD, close to public transport
Please register for the workshop at the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/workshop-technology-and-the-future-of-the-legal-profession-tickets-52694193752
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Brad Roberts, Communications Advisor, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9679 8008.